- What are cookies and what do they do?
- A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, the browser software and operating system used to access the page, and the time spent on our Website.
- What happens if I block cookies?
- In order to use certain services offered through our Website, your web browser must accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of the Website may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of our Website.
- We use Google Analytics cookies which, in conjunction with our web servers log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of our Website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback about how visitors use our Website , which informs our ability to improve our Website. We do not store any personal information that you provide to us in a cookie. The purpose of Analytics cookies is storing information such as the time you visit the Website, and whether you have visited it before. For further information about Google Analytics cookies and an overview of privacy at Google please see here: Google Analytics.